The West Virginia Forest Products Center offers a variety of equipment for use including:
- SCM Accord 40fx (State-of-the-art 5-axis milling machine, 3D carvings, millwork, furniture)
- Holz-Her Promaster (3-axis milling machine, signs, cabinetry, furniture)
- SCMI Superset 23 Weining Gold (Moulder)
- Northtech NT-HBR-300 (Resaw/Band- saw)
- Time Saver 36 in. (Wide belt sander)
- SCMI Superset 23 in. (Moulder)
- SCMI 24 in. (Wide belt sander)
- Powermatic 25 in. (Plainer)
- SCM 16 in. (Joiner)
- Edge sander
- Profile Grinder
- Whirlwind (Upcut saw)
- Diehl (Straight line rip saw)
- SCMI M3 (Gang saw)
- Rough Mill (two-sided plainer, optimizing system, gang rip saw)
- Biesse CNC
- Saw Stop (Table saw)
- Classical equipment (Plainers, Joiners, Shapers, Sanders)
- Fork Lifts
- Painting/Spraying Finishing Booth
Workshops will be postponed due to Covid-19 until further notice.
Sign up for our email list (below) if you’d like to be notified of upcoming events!
Training and Workshops
Get Involved. Get in Touch.
If you're interested in participating in our artisan program; renting tools, equipment, or space; or learning woodworking; get in touch!